R.Y.D.E. Foundation is a 501c3 youth focused organization. R.Y.D.E aims to achieve it’s mission by connecting and helping retain youth in enrichment programs focusing on the arts and athletics. The RY.D.E. fam strives to encourage youth in these programs by supporting, acknowledging, and rewarding their efforts. R.Y.D.E. will provide positive platforms for youth to practice and grow in their craft and implement programs and practices that model intentional kindness. Partnering with community organizations, R.Y.D.E. will advocate for holistic healthy development particularly mental health wellness, creative expression, youth volunteerism, and college readiness.
To provide at risk youth with the resources needed to cultivate their talent and fortify their minds and bodies.
- Provide enrichment experiences
- Support youth leadership and volunteerism programs
- Create encouraging environment for youth in co-curricular and educational activities and programs
- Advocate for youth mental health wellness by hosting trainings on depression and suicide prevention
- Promote positive peer support
- Financial Assistance for youth at risk of dis-enrollment in enrichment programs
- Resource Referral